Wednesday 9 December 2015

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets ~ Memory Review

I'm almost sure it was a stealth game.
Solid Snape? Is that funny? What do you want from me?

And now for Miister—you know what? To hell with this I'm sick of this stupid feature
*sound of suitcase closing*
*footsteps*
*door opening and closing*
.
.
.
*door opening and closing*
*different footsteps*
*papers shuffling*
And n-now for uh Miister X's th-thoughts about ummmm about the game

"From: MiisterXPersonal@gmail.com/ To: Eyemoustaches@gmail.com/ Re: Memory Review/

It has come to my attention that you may have some information of a sensitive nature about me. But that's OK, because we're pals right? The best of friends! And sometimes good pals know things about each other and they don't say tell the press. It's no big deal. I was err sick for the last few months - no wait it was predictive text, that was it. That's why my messages sounded really rude, err even the voice ones. Point is I've got my thoughts about those games together like you asked. Because we're good friends.

  1. Paper Mario Sticker Star: Met Paper Mario at a party once. He tore a piece of his shoe off so that I'd have something to write his number on. Deeply weird. 5 out of 10
  2. Pilotwings Resort: I've stayed at Wuhu island a few times actually. I always used to hate it when I was playing a round of golf and some fly boy decided to fly his plane around the island because it meant I wasn't allowed to do anything but putting. And the amount of times I'd be woken at the middle of the night by some twat on a hang-glider flying into the wall of the hotel. Real inconsiderate. 0 out of 10
  3. Little King's Story:  I've never played this game. Just one of many similarities between me and the common man. And every one loves the common man right?
  4. Meteos: That's the one with the big evil eye thing right? Yeah, they're all right, the new one with the Nemesis system's especially good. 9 out of 10
  5. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: I err, never actually played this one. That said I'm sure everything you Moustache folks said about it was 100% because you're smart lads. Boy I sure am glad to count such wonderful people as my good friends. Good friends, that's us. Good friends uh... out of ten.
  6. de Blob: Here listen, one time my ex was on de blob and I.... actually that story is better left untold. Point is 10 out of 10
  7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Film reviews? Cool. I thought Azkaban was pretty good. Malfoy got punched. The whole thing hinged on a time paradox. The castle's architecture was kind of interesting. 8 out of 10
  8. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Don't really remember much of this one. I don't think Malfoy got punched so 5 out of 10"

No comments:

Post a Comment